Wednesday, November 08, 2006

09/11/2006

The day has started . I wake up everyday morning wondering , if i am on right track. Am i not wasting my time in mumbai with an unknown supplier of vending machines.

But always at the back of my mind Subrato's word ring " try best for work on hand". But the thoughts keep creeping back.

Am i expecting too much from myself. I have to realize that i am not the best person , so many of them have come and gone by.

I keep on nudging myself , to do better , to keep poistive frame of mind . Take one day at a time & do best. Think if i have gained out of that day anything. Have i learned a bit more than when i started in morning.

I must also realize being static is also dangerous. A person who does not strive to break from beaten path , may not suceed beyond a point.

Anyway i am running out of time. today onwards i will keep posting my thoughts happening good or bad ,so that i can analyze myself over period of time.

No comments: